- 1-½ pounds pork tenderloin cut into strips
- 2 packets Ideal Protein Pancake Mix prepared
- 4 cups green peppers cut ½” thick
- 2 cups zucchini
- 2 cups watercress
- 2 tablespoons Ideal Protein Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
1. Season pork with taco seasoning.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add green peppers. After 2 minutes, add zucchini, ½ cup water and remaining seasoning mix. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cover.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Spoon meat into Pancakes and wrap. Place on greased baking pan and bake in a 375 degree oven for 5 minutes until very hot.
Serve with watercress or any other green salad.
NOTE: A Mexican flavoured dish that will please the whole family.