• 3 cups cauliflower, riced • 3 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1-1⁄2 Tbsp. grape seed oil • 1⁄2 cup snow peas, trimmed, sliced diagonally
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten • 1-1⁄2 Tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
• 10 oz chicken breast, cut into • 1 Tbsp. ginger, finely minced
bite-sized pieces • 1⁄4 cup coriander, coarsely chopped, extra sprigs
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. On medium-high, heat half a tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan.
2. Stir-fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil. Stir-fry garlic and ginger for 1 minute.Add cauliflower, snow peas, and half
the green onion to the pan. Stir-fry these ingredients for 3 minutes.
4. Add the beaten egg to the middle of the pan and make sure to stir quickly so that the eggs are
5. Place the chicken in the pan and add soy sauce. Stir-fry until warm and then garnish with coriander
sprigs and green onion.